[testingoutlookxp] Re: testing out greg's fix... will this work?

  • From: "Greg Chapman" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <testingoutlookxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:55:14 -0500

Sorry I'm late to respond. This one looks good but I didn't share your
experience with Outlook XP. It did require a restart but it didn't mind me
making the change while it was open. However, looking at your headers
indicates that you either haven't Service Pack 2 installed or you're on an
Exchange Server which may account for some difference in behavior.

Greg