[testingoutlookxp] Re: something I remembered about mail formats

That ALL seems very logical and your conclusions  sound valid. I'd leave
mso alone, kill the QP and put things as they were since they seem to have
had no effect here. I say, as do you, the answer is in getting the client
software to play nice. That article is probably the best way to get there.

Greg Chapman
http://www.mousetrax.com
"Counting in binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11!
With thinking this clear, is coding really a good idea?"