From: testingoutlookxp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:testingoutlookxp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda F. =
Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:35 PM
To: testingoutlookxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [testingoutlookxp] Re: Unadulterated Outlook 2002 message

I know that...I added the dword to Outlook 2003 when I first installed
it...just to be safe....so I deleted the dword and posted here...and all
looks good Now...one more thing I want to see with that quote printable
turned on....I'm attaching a file to see if it gets thru, cuz John =
Madden
told me that quote printable allowed html (I think)...so let's see what
happens to this attachment=20

Linda F. Johnson, M.A., MOS
Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com