[testingoutlookxp] Re: Unadulterated Outlook 2002 message

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <testingoutlookxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:35:30 -0400

I know that...I added the dword to Outlook 2003 when I first installed
it...just to be safe....so I deleted the dword and posted here...and all
looks good
Now...one more thing I want to see with that quote printable turned
on....I'm attaching a file to see if it gets thru, cuz John Madden told me
that quote printable allowed html (I think)...so let's see what happens to
this attachment

Linda F. Johnson, M.A., MOS
Linda's Computer Stop
Free e-Books, Newsletter, and tutorials