simulator sickness

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:20:48 -0500

Interesting problem.  Seems the eyes confuse the balance mechanism of the
inner ear, resulting in a sort of motion sickness.

Btw, I know the guy Tony that they talk about- he always had to bow out of
my freshman dorm's (before I was at ISU...) Quake bouts.  Small world...
It was funny to see him try to play quake/doom, and then walk in a
straight line. :)

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Sys-Admin / Webmaster, Avenir Web:
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College
# FreeLists, free mailing lists for all:
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!