Re: funny Linus quote

  • From: "M.K. Chatterji" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:16:18 -0500

Surely he can't be as bad as Bill Gates or Steve Jobs! -Chat

I guess this came through on linux-kernel or something. Funny...

"I'm a bastard. I have absolutely no clue why people can ever think
otherwise. Yet they do. People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that
I'm a scheming, conniving bastard who doesn't care for any hurt feelings
or lost hours of work if it just results in what I consider to be a better
system. "

=)

John