episode 2 mini-review

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:00:33 -0500

I got into a midnight showing for opening night (er, day), and I'm glad I
went.  Very cool: they originally had only planned on 3 of their 16
theaters, but opened two more due to demand.  5 theatres, sold-out, lots
of star wars geeks.

So, as we all know, Episode 1 bit donkey ass, and lots of it.  Episode 2,
on the other hand, is awesome.  Go see it. :)  Others in my party didn't
agree, but I disliked Anakin just about as much as I did Jar Jar in Epi 1.
I won't say anymore though - I'm not sure how much it'd take to spoil the
plot for everyone else.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!