Re: bow before me ;)

  • From: Steve Baker <ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:56:17 -0500

  You're renting at least one IP with that too right?  How much does the
whole package set you back a month?  I'm still consistantly getting upwards
of 80K/s, which allows me to download pretty much all of slackware in about
an hour and a half, so I'm not too hot to upgrade the bandwidth.  I would
like an IP or 5 though.

  I also assume there are some sever distance limitations with the 1.2Mbps.
Is that guaranteed bandwidth?  Is Verison providing the whole package (line,
carrier and ISP)?

  Does sound sweet though.  Lucky bastard.  Too bad you still have to share
it with all that mail going out.

                                                        - Steve