ZDuhNet (was Re: ESR at Rose)

  • From: John Bell <jbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 23:11:37 -0500

John Madden wrote:

> However, the jerk from Zdnet that wrote an article today saying
> 'open source has yet to produce any goods' got a lesson in manners. =)

*Sigh*

Every time some slope-headed, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging,
bony-ridged,
knock-kneed, pigeon-toed troglodyte at ZzzzNet spits out a cave
scratching
like this, I wish the people that handle their connectivity would _shut
down_
every piece of free/open software that is used to handle their service.
Right,
every piece. Also, they should be required to hand over every bit of
free/open
software that they use in-house and replace it with a proprietary
equivalent
(if such exists - if it doesn't, oh well sucks to be them).

"Journalists" such as these should not be allowed near a keyboard
without
a full escort (to protect us from them, and to protect them from
themselves).

Bleh :-P
--
John Bell - http://www.vignette.com - mailto:jbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx