Re: This list be dead.

  • From: "M.K. Chatterji" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:09:31 -0500

And you know what? That BSD-based OS-X is really pretty nice after
all (now that I'm getting familiar with it on an iBook. It's much
better than NextStep.) Too bad though, the rest of the consumer world
will continue to flock behind Windows like a bunch of lemmings
falling off a cliff--when they could have a solid unix-based, yet
consumer-friendly, system to use instead. Most of the popular
3rd-party apps are now available for it. Even my good ole Eudora.

-Chat

P.S. For those of you who remember Ben Kite (I had coffee with him
the other day), he's contracted to Apple/O'Reilly to write an OS X
book.   -c