Technocracy's on the move...

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:27:01 -0500

Well I wanted to leave this up to Neil to announce, but he said that I
wouldn't be stepping on his toes or anything, so here goes...

Yeah's got a lot of problems: an uncertain future (politics), no data
backups, no list archives, and well, I probably won't be running it for
long (graduating in a few months and all...).  So I proposed that we move
the list to FreeLists, and Neil agreed.

So we've moved - please send your posts to technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscription requests/mode changes to go
technocracy-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  List archives are at  I'll remove the list from
Yeah in a couple weeks or once everyone's posts start arriving in the
right place.

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# FreeLists, Free mailing lists for all:
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College:
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!