RE: SCO: oh, the irony of it all

  • From: "Bell, John" <JBell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:40:45 -0500

We've had patent-hungry research labs for much more than
40 years... where's my whiz-bang multi-state (read: analog)
neural network doohickeys? For $400 a pop? What, nobody
wants to put their slide rule where their mouth is and
actually create product? I thought so...

Perhaps I am being narrow-minded and/or cynical, but I have
to go with Steve on this one - your basic multi-user time-share
OS architecture will be with us and account for the majority
of production use when we're all in hovercars.
--
JB