Re: New member

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:28:31 -0500

On Wed, 10 May 2000, you wrote:
> Whomever is doing technocracy list additions these days, John I suspect,
> at his request I'd like to get Paul Cardwell added to the list.  His
> preferred email is "arc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  Thanks!

No prob (don't have time tonight, in a big rush - moving!), but you can do all
this remotely, since you're the admin.  Have a look at the docs at

They're crappy, and I'm writing my own for it, but I'm sure you can figure out
the admin stuff.

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Sys-Admin / Webmaster, Avenir Web:
# LANdb: Network Admin Database -
# COMP: Computers & Internet discussion -
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are Free!