IMHO 1. Brand loyalty unparalled in the consumer electronics world. 2. The need to stick together when one's ranks keep diminishing (i.e., as Microsoft continues to chip away at it..) -Chat > >Margin Note: This certainly gives you something to think about. >Namely, what are the implications of the fact that a computer show >that caters to a platform that has only 5% of the market outperforms >a similar show that caters to the other 95%?