• From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:42:14 -0500

Mozilla 1.0's release date is upon us, and as mentioned on Slashdot this
morning, a site is hosting a system to commit to going to any of about 100
currently-planned parties.

I waited all day and no one else setup one for Indianapolis, so I figured
that I would.  I somewhat doubt that anyone will be interested, but hell,
it's a good excuse to drink some beer, so why not?  I don't think I could
host it myself, but maybe I could coordinate...

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# FreeLists, Free mailing lists for all:
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College:
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!