Linux Help

  • From: "M.K. Chatterji" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:58:03 -0500

Hey Guys,
If you know of a really good Unix student(s) who might be available for a summer internship in Indy, let me know. We pay approx. $2k a month (through mid-Sept.) and the job would be running maintaining Linux and Solaris boxes and helping in the development of LDAP and TCP/IP scenarios and installing and maintaining certain web apps like Dist Ed. and legacy connectivity.
Thanks.
-Chat

(P.S. I was thinking about renting an apartment across the street for out-of-towners, but it wouldbe too much of a hassle, so we upped the pay byb $500 a month.)