Re: Letters from the edge of stupidity...

  • From: "F.M. Taylor" <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:51:47 -0500 (EST)

Another gem of wisdom:

Thats why the warnings were sent to you. If you were wise
you would have read the warnings first before opening
the email containing the virus.

Hmmm.. people on this list are interested in UNIX, why should
they know and care about the virus anyway?

---
F.M. (Mike) Taylor      Systems Programmer (UNIX).
Indiana State University.  Terre Haute, IN. 47809
(812)-237-8843          CISSO
---
I constantly find myself "re-inventing the wheel", but
thats ok 'cause my current "wheel" has eight flat sides.