Re: Letters from the edge of stupidity...

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:46:33 -0500

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> * John Madden (weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) on [06-22-00 17:57] did utter:
> > On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> > > I'm now a bona fide "Systems Engineer" for VA's Professional Services
> > > department. :)
> >
> > Some PS dept. :)  I can't even get em to get back to me about my interview.
> > :)
> >
> > John
>

> This should be resolved in the very near future.  Appropriate personages are
> aware of the ball drop and are appropriately chagrinned.  I also have an
> appointment tomorrow morning to speak personally with the head of the
> department (he's left for the night).  This shall be resolved Real Soon
> Now(tm).

Well thanks, Neil, very cool.

I wasn't even really worried about it: my case would be a somewhat special one
anyway.  Tim (who?) wasn't even sure they could hire me, cuz I wouldn't be
going on full time anyway.  So it's all good...

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Sys-Admin / Webmaster, Avenir Web: http://avenir.dhs.org