Re: In other words

  • From: "F.M. Taylor" <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:39:52 -0500 (EST)

Well, I suppose that you could "white out" a GPS signal.  That couldn't be
a good thing.  Now the question is how much will a terrorist group pay
someone to build a few dozen "GPS killers".........

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Jerold Hargis wrote:

> Does anyone want my frequent flier miles?
>
> http://computerworld.com/cwi/story/0%2C1199%2CNAV47_STO58507_NLTam%2C00.html
>
> (or maybe I am just misinterpreting this when I speculate that
> anyone can use an rf pulse to screw with flight control)

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.