Re: I wanna play, too

  • From: "Troy V. Barkmeier" <barky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Technocracy" <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:24:58 -0500

Color me chagrined. Eek. I expected something much, much better from Andy
H. and crew. Who was it that decided that Netscape Navigator was the
be-all/end-all of user interfaces? Bill Gates? I'm not convinced that the
stupid "Back-Forward-Stop-Refresh-Home" bar is even the best way to
browse the web, let alone my hard drive.

:(

TVB

Observation attributed to Prof. Robert Wilensky of the University of
California at Berkeley:

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true."