Re: Greed and ownership

  • From: "M.K. Chatterji" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:15:57 -0500

Jeez. I guess I landed in the Land of the fee an home of the ads..

Off topic, but related in a round about way -- maybe Hunter can check
this out in Urban Legends or whatever-- did you know that (allegedly)
the Saudi King demanded that there be no female flight controllers on
his route in to Bush's ranch? So guess what? We kissed his ass said,
uh, OK! And we rescheduled the ladies! Yeah, we're moral leaders of
this planet,  until Cheney says it's more important for us to favor
our Lincoln Navigators instead of our principles. Sheesh. Thanks for
rant.