Re: FCRC's Future [was: Re: Bounced message for 'technocracy']

  • From: Neil Doane <caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:13:50 -0700

Wow...and I just wanted someone unsubbed from a list.  Glad I didn't ask for
data from a backup tape, you'd have me crying on my keyboard.   What brought
all this back up?  Was there some recent news about the FCRC or something?

Neil

* M.K. Chatterji (chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) on [06-14-00 15:27] did utter:

       . /._ o /     --personal="caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      /|//- / /     --business="caine@xxxxxxxxxxx"