Re: Eazel Stuff

  • From: Hunter <hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 100 19:24:43 -0500 (EST)

> No no, I mean *navigator* without the communicator junk.  It's basically
> Netscape 3.x with all the 4.x rendering stuff.  No mail/news/etc.

Natch. (I see.) I tend to refer to any part of the Communicator package as
"Communicator". Especially the browser component.

On a slightly related note, am I the only person who hates all the crap they
include in the communicator package these days? Winamp and AOL IM? Please!

--
Steven Hunter  | hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hyrdoplaning towards infinity... Just some drag-queens and, me." - Olly