Re: Eazel Stuff

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:01:43 -0500

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> > Say what?  What are you browsing the web with, lynx??
> Netscape 3.0 actually. And it does have a PNG plug-in, but it only works
> with the <embed> tag. I rarely use anything else because 3.0 is so much
> faster than Communicator.

Get Navigator.  They still make the standalone for win32, don't they (they
do for linux)?  Try Mozilla?  Install Linux?  You'd be amazed at how much
faster browsing is in Linux than in Windows...

# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Sys-Admin / Webmaster, Avenir Web:
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College
# LANdb: Network Admin Database -
# Linux, Apache, Perl and C: All the best things in life are free!