ESR at Rose

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 01:10:58 -0500

Wow.

Eric Raymond's gonna be at RHIT on Saturday, 10am, somewhere in Meyers hall.
It's actually a mult-part conference, so I'm not sure when *he's* speaking, but
the other sound interesting too:

: - Open Source advocate and software developer Eric S. Raymond
:          will speak about the Open Source revolution;
:
 :- Dr. Tina Hudson of our ECE department will be speaking about
:          neuromorphic engineering;
:
:        - Curtis Huttenhower (MA/CS/Chem '00) will talk about
:          utilizing artificial intelligence for organic structure
:          determination;
:
:        - and Jacob Ansari (CO '00) will enlighten the crowd with his
:          extensive knowledge of computer and network security.

Admission is free, of course. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA