RE: Don't panic.

  • From: "Troy V. Barkmeier" <barky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Technocracy" <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:09:56 -0500

Damn it, damn it, DAMNNITT!!! It's taken me over three years of grueling
debate to convince the majority of faculty in the public labs that the
powersave mode on the monitors actually does work, therefore there is no
reason for them to ever turn off the monitors. Now I'll have to start all
over again. ;)

TVB

>Yeah, 'cause you know, that equipment can't possibly be functioning
>if the monitors are shut off :-P
>--
>JB

Observation attributed to Prof. Robert Wilensky of the University of
California at Berkeley:

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true."