Does anyone have an archive?

  • From: Steven Hunter <steven_hunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:29:31 -0800 (PST)

Sometime prior to 23:45, September 22 1999 I posted a message to this
list from hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It contained some obfuscated C
code that output the "12 days of Chirstmas" when compiled (oddly I have
the binary file, but not the source). My email archive only goes back
to Steve Baker's reply to my post (in which he snipped my code). The
reply is time/date stamped "Wed Sep 22 23:45:52 1999", so the original
is before that. Apparently is no longer with us
or I would have looked at the archives there. If you could grep through
your mail archives, I'd appriciate it.

Steven Hunter | steven_hunter@xxxxxxxxx
"HEY! Check out these crescent fresh skulls in my salad!" - Sifl & Olly