Re: Dead List? cont.

  • From: Hunter <hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 102 12:35:06 -0500 (EST)

> They could have covered it in Zebra-striped fauxfur I guess.  I actually
> lifted up one of them the other day in the Palo Alto Apple Store, those
> things are pretty heavy for a desklamp.

The new iMacs aren't as evil as I originally thought, but honestly I expected
something that looked more like thier current cinema displays, only thicker.
Something like this:

Apple impressed me with the Ti Powerbook, but made me laught out loud with the

Steven Hunter  | hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"HEY! Check out these crescent fresh skulls in my salad!" - Sifl & Olly