RE: As the Pendulum Swings.. Message: Webheads - Get a Life!

  • From: "F.M. Taylor" <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:50:02 -0500 (EST)

Well, while I have to agree, I would also like to add

A) Thats what people without money would like to beleive.

B) Money can't buy happiness....But you can rent it for a while....

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Bell, John wrote:

> Actually, I was thinking *thankfully* there's more to life than money.
> Otherwise, gotta go with Steve on that one...
> --
> From: Steve Baker [mailto:ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> Hunter <hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I can't wait untill the 25 year reunion there, when all the web-heads are
> > pulling down a $150k/year and the other people saved $20k over four
> years...
> > ;)
>
>   Sadly, there is more to life than money.

---
F.M. (Mike) Taylor      Systems Programmer (UNIX).
Indiana State University.  Terre Haute, IN. 47809
(812)-237-8843          CISSO
---
I constantly find myself "re-inventing the wheel", but
thats ok 'cause my current "wheel" has eight flat sides.