[TechAssist] Re: zenith tv/vcr combo srv1305s intermittent dead

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:43:54 -0600

Joe,
I just fixed a Symphonic model TVCR19E1, that had the exact same problem.
If your Zenith, has the same pwr. supply as mine (which I think it
does),....then replace C604 (33@10).

HTH
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I've enjoyed
93 North Main                                as much of this,
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087          as I can stand "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx