[TechAssist] Re: zenith tv

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:38:04 -0500

Wilbert,
Always include the chassis number or module number as well as model number:
Yours is a 9-1446, but I don't have any information on this one, for your
problem.
Also..please do not use all caps. Using all caps, in an email, is like
'yelling'.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677