[TechAssist] Re: was I wrong with free trips, helping seniors?

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:35:40 -0400

Its tough doing business with people that dont have any money. Thats who the
rent-to-almost-own industry was invented for. Wheather its a repair or a
replacement they expect to pay $10 a week. Hard to take the repair away if
they dont pay. The rent-to-own business here pretty much died when the State
changed the law making it more difficult to repossess.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889