[TechAssist] unsubsribe

  • From: "Jill and John Nielsen" <nielsenj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:55:24 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: VRM SYSTEMS & GADGETS <vrmsys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 1:38 PM
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: 3 Coloured Blinking Lines on TV - RED, GREEN &
BLUE

> Hello,
>
> I have solved the posted problem below, and I hope to be more precise the
next time I send out a posting.  Briefly a resistor R418, value assumed to
be 0.1R fusible (colour coded) was baldly burnt without trace.

> TDA4601 vertical IC had serious hidden DRY joints and  there was a
reference ground to +-15V missing due to BAD R418. Could not get the assumed
0.1R so I replaced with 0.6R, i.e.paralleled two 1.2R, and all is well.

> I assumed the value to be 0.1R (just saw a burnt brown & black colurs on
the resistor) fusible because it was a reference running straight out of the
transformer to some rectifiers to supply the + - 15V.

> The brand and model number of the TV is SELECO, 25SS487 with chassis
number BS 900.2

BLUE

> > what is the model #?
> > does it look like vertical fold or retrace?
> > gary
BLUE