[TA-A] toshiba tn50x81 tac9960

  • From: "Ask Later" <grubsx5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:24:52 +0000

My customer has a toshiba model tn50x81 chassis tac9960.The symtom is it
works fine until turned off for a couple of hours then at turn on the light
will blink with no relays click to turn on the secondary lines. If the unit
is unpluged and pluged back in it resets and works fine.

Has anyone had this problem? The 5 volt standby was stable but I was not
there to check during fault. I suspect relay drive or micro circuit. But I
amopen for suggestions.

Tony Hubbard

TONY'S TV REPAIR

Booking a flight? Know when to buy with airfare predictions on MSN
Travel.[1]