[TechAssist] Re: subscription

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:17:13 -0500

Kenneth, check the members page which will tell you when your account
expires, as for tech-assist "B" it`s the
site that is not open to the pub-lick so most everyone voted to go there
it`s at repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  don`t
know why your not getting the emails unless your spam blocker is snagging
it, try sending an email with test in the subject line and see if it gets to
you,  Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428