[TechAssist] Re: sony tv KV-27S66 no video, led blinks nonstop

  • From: "Barry Scanlan" <scaninky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:49:15 -0500

I already tried that... I thought I had good HV but I checked and I only have
12kv. I looked at the h. driver and signal looks good on the base and collector
but... the base on Q502 the H. Out transistor it should be 23.4 p to p but I
only have 6.9 P-P. Just not sure why... the collector should be 1.08 kv I have
450v.

Barr Scanlan
Eng.
WEHT