[TechAssist] Re: sony tv KV-27S66 no video. led blinks nonstop

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Max Bonnell)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:54:52 -0500

Barry mentioned the collector of the HOT should be 1.08k and he had 450
volts.
Maybe I'm wrong but I have never seen voltage that high on a HOT. Normal
is 120 to 150.

PS. Barry say hello to John Watson for me.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Damon) Date: Mon, Jun 14, 2004, 7:38am To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: sony tv KV-27S66 no
video, led blinks nonstop Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

B+ output from the SMPS is most likely low then, Check R607 1st (see my
other post). You may have to check all the resistors/diodes in the
base/emitter circuit of Q601/Q603 to get this running. What is the B+
voltage with it running? I think it's supposed to be 120, or 130V.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815