[TechAssist] sony KV-32F100 again

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:42:31 EDT

Hi all.
This set came in origally with the complaint of being dead. The led was
flashing.
I out in both the fly and then the video driver ic on the crt socket ( from
Sony).
Set worked fine in the shop and for a couple days at the home. Now it appears
the screen volts are set too high. I get a washed out pix with retrace lines.
If you adjust the screen control you can make it go bright or black.
Sometimes it will show a pix but a very bad one.
I put the fly back in and had the same symption.
Does the driver have the ability to cause this or is there another problem?
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Roy
Roy Adams
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
www.Bondedtv.com
we have thousands of tubes on the site
Webhosting from only 4.95 a month at Bondedhost.com