[TechAssist] Re: sanyo model # DS35590, chassis35590-00--dead-UPDATE-FIX

  • From: Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:18:26 -0800 (PST)

 D421, 11 volt zener in hew circuit from fbt to pin 25 of jungle was leaky.
Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hello
Still stuck--I changed the jungle IC LA76170N, and still the same. Does anybody
have a pin diagram for this IC? I can't get a diagram (tritronics said NLA)
Thanks again---
Richard La Placa
Continental TV
410-778-1113 (fax&phone)
Gemini Computer & TV wrote:
Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com
SANYO DS31590

No H/V Has Audio (After Lightning Strike)

Bay Electronics Inc.

No H-Drive From Jungle I.C. ,Replace I.C.101 (La76170n) Costs About $30 From
Herman \ Sanyo Part Number 409-431-2100

SANYO DS31590

Dead. Was Shutting Down Periodically Before Dead

Peggs

Hot B+ Was Under 100v At Power On, 80v In Stand-By.
Stand-By 80v Was Ok, But Flyback Was Pulling Down Hot B+ At Turn On. Fly
Rang Good.
L40a00711
645 018 9579

SANYO DS31590

Dead. Hot Shorted

Big Pines Tv

Q402 (Ecg2331)
Q605 (Ecg290a)
D610 (Ecg519)
R603 (100k)

SANYO DS31590

Dead-No Relay-Possible Surge

Big Pines Tv

Q605(Ecg290a) And Q604(Ecg2504) In Power Supply.

SANYO DS31590

Dead-(Lightning Strike)-Fuse Blown

Bay Electronics Inc.

Q601(C4423 Or Ecg2324),Q604(C3807 Or Ecg2504),Q605(A1015 Or Ecg290a),
D612(Pc817 Or Ecg3098),4a Gma Fuse

SANYO DS31590

Dead, After Surge

Sterling Electronics

Repaired Primary Side, Q601, Q604, Q605 All Shorted.
Also Had Caps C609 Blown Apart And C626 Bulged Like A Balloon.

Set Still Dead. Replaced Ic601 Even Though It Checked Ok.
Found Q695 Leaking. Q695 Is 2sa608f. Replaced It With A Tcg290a.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms