[TechAssist] Re: rca ctc177 chassis/ no channels below 51

  • From: "Michel Cusson" <cm2k00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:47:39 -0500

This reminds me of a prob I had with a Sharp TV that would not tune in
anything in the VHF band, but the channel were scanned...... the culprit was
the Micro's external EEPROM that must have lost some brain cells... Superb
possibilities that your control data is faulty and just does not recognise
this tuning area...also any hidden Cable band type switches anywhere(
electronic or manual)?? Could be stuck in a Harmonic type tuning Scheme and
not locking in...