[TechAssist] Re: rca ctc169bg2 no stby 5 on eeprom

Charles,

My manual shows the CTC169BG2 is model F3511STNM2.  As Al noted, the 5
volts to the EEPROM are supplied as 5VB from Q4703 (E).  Input to the
collector comes from cathode of CR4117.  Since you have 5v standby on
Q4601(E), the base of Q4703 should have voltage.  Check Q4703 and CR4117.

I have the RCA manual.  Could fax some pages to you if you need them, but
they are on 11"x17" pages.  Will have to copy them to be able to fax.
Let me know.

Good luck,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services