[TechAssist] Re: rca ctc169bg2 no stby 5 on eeprom

Charles,

I have the print on this, I think.  Past 10 pm.  Wife wants me to come
home :-)

Will look it up in the morning.  E-mail me for a reminder, please.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:23:24 -0600 "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> I cant find my print for this chassis, I have 5v on emitter of
> q4601, but
> not at eeprom, could someone please tell me path of stby 5 from
> q4601 to
> eeprom, any help would be greatly appreciated
> charles betzler
> Best Electronics
> repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> SUBJECT field to the address above.