[TechAssist] Re: question for the old farts(you know who you are!)

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:54:05 -0500

Ok. Now for the stupid question: What is the difference between JB Weld
and JB Quick/JB 2, or are they the same thing just using different
names? I've always just called it JB Weld.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
"Whether you're sure that you're going to succeed
or sure that you're going to fail, either way you
are right."

Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/