[TechAssist] Re: question for the old farts(you know who you are!)

JB quick is not as hard as JB Weld.  Quick sets up faster a couple of
hours, were Weld takes 24 hrs.  Weld will allow little if any flex and
therefore is no good for buttons and such that need a little movement.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310