[TechAssist] Re: pt--51g36ce convergence

  • From: D Trippel <dtrippel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:36:58 -0800

Unfortunately this set did come from another shop. I know the guy and he
did not have the service manual or the original remote. I replaced the
stks and tested all low ohm resistors. I can only assume he tried all
consumer controls. You would have to see this set to believe it. lol  I
can only hope an new eprom would bring some of the parameters closer or
I am in for quite a time.  Thanks!!
Don