[TechAssist] Re: outts here fo' da foth.

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:34:45 -0500

 OK Phil enjoy your fifth - oops fourth.

If your fuse is too short don't light it.

Max Bonnel
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=A0Bader) Date: Sat, Jul 2, 2005, 11:25am
(CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] outts here
fo' da foth! Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well guys, it's Saturday, raining buckets, storm knocked out the phone
for a few more hours, and wife wants me home ;-) Nice to be wanted even
if I'm poor. The dog can't see in my wallet to know I'm a good fer
nothin. Just licks my face and wags her tail. Unconditional.
I'm shutting'r down, cooling down the "finals", disconnecting the
transmitter til Tuesday (unless I visit from home with my "web mail"
access. Have a good 4th.
73's
10-7
Phil