[TechAssist] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:31:40 -0500

First off, you need to sign your name to your post, you need to place your
model and brief description of problem in the subject line.
Now, I have nothing on this model, if this is an over-seas model number, you
will be lucky to find someone on this list with information on it.
Be sure you didn't mis-type the model as I see some other typos in your
message.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677