[TechAssist]

Hi Gang,
Just got an email with the subject "A good tool" that had a suspicious
header from "jeff" at intrepid-video.  It had an attached "color.bat" file
that my AV program said contained the Win32.Klez worm.  Obviously Jeff
didn't send this, for one he hardly ever sends emails during this hour of
the day and most importantly never sends messages that I aware of without
his sig file.  So, for those who might be less protected be aware that
someone out there in cyberspace is infected and their machine had my
address, Jeff's address and might have others on the Tech Assist board.
Bill

William Rayburn, CET
Premium Technologies
PO Box 442