(no subject)

  • From: joel e sanford <jo-rope@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:12:57 -0600

retired tech
D/B/A speedy elect
chicago illin
fax 7732642173
Joel Sanford
Hi Gang! eny one have eny information on a admiral combo/GOJ12326 It is a
dead TV situation I have no print but there are voltages 156v on the main
cap and 108volts on the collector of the H.O. changed the Five volr reg
are these popwer supplys subject to a common faoilure? if some one has a
clue or a scan of the power supply I would appreciate it very much
     thank you       Sanford

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com
Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: