[TechAssist] (no subject)

  • From: "John Florea" <Watcher-@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:26:34 -0800

I am based about 35 miles south of Tacoma, and I have never heard of this
person. He doesn't have a signature at the end of his message.

John Florea
Affordable Electronics
Tumwater Washington

I am getting more and more of these. Do any of you know this TV guy? I guess
google strikes again or he is on a list somewhere.

Perry Bower,  (EHEER)
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com